I wish I had known about this site to clear The Koszinski Group before sending them $34.00 a short while ago to obtain their pills to correct erectile dysfunction ("ED").Instead, I received a cheap pamphlet discussing ED in general terms and directing me to a doctor (any doctor) to get further information as to how to correct the problem.

This company is clearly a scam operation with a view to milking money from fools such as I, with no intention of coming through with their "promise" to a solution. Buyers beware!

The company should be reported to any state of local agency that deals with consumer fraud.

Had an Experience with The Koszinski Group?

Comments

My brother in law told me about this outfit and I ordered one month supply. They came shortly thereafter and the product seemed to work as advertised. I was just disappointed in what they call a one month supply, but all in all a decent deal.

#201237

I was thinking of ordering as well.But in search for a phone # also I see mostly negative comments and won't be sending them any money.

I am posting though, here because I have a slightly different address for them.

It's; The Koszinski Group 8225 Fifth Ave., #146 Brooklyn, N.Y.11209-4508

thought this koszinski was not right .glad i checked it out first.

I sent in three orders for Mojo Risen &

did get my orders for the first three

shipments. On my fourth order I did not

get my pills. I guess they are honest some of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent in three orders for Mojo Risen &

did get my orders for the first three

shipments. On my fourth order I did not

get my pills. I guess they are honest some of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audubon, Pennsylvania, United States #84056

Yes I went to the office at 521 5th ave. There is no one there. This is a scam do not send them your money

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #78981

I just received the brochure yesterday from the Koszinski Group and went online today to check on them and found all this negative info about them.I'm sorry so many people have been ripped off by this company and all I can say is that all of you need to report them to the BBB for fraud.

The address on the envelope that came with their info sheets is 521 Fifth Ave, Room 1700, New York, N.Y.10175-0038

I was thinking of ordering this product. now am not certain that I should send money (also concerned that there is no phone number). If I ordered by phone I could use credit card and possibly get my money back if not satisfied.

Would someone please tell me why the authorities have not moved in on these crooks.Is this the american way of doing business. I am starting to think that a revolution is on it's way. BIG TIMES!!