The Koszinski Group - Where is my order i dont have it
i order a 6 month of mojo risen from the koszinski group and have not got it they cashed the check over a week ago i want to know where it is my phone number is 912 313 1155 my adress is 1536 randee dr savannah ga 31406 where is it call me because i cant call you it dont make sence that they dont have a contact number thats bad bussiness i order from you people before and received it in no time i dont under stand what happin this time i would to know and hope to still get itreview #240735
You may also like
- "The owner of the Melaleuca company donated one million dollars to Romney superpac and so now he's a target. Well I got news for you Obama *** -- IT'S GOING..."
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I purchased a dress online 12-20-12 after reading the return policy and received it 1-4-13. I opened the package and I was very disappointed in the quality..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "This was my second guided tour I have ever taken and this trip was excellent. It was very fast paced which caused many of us to be a little tired..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."