i order a 6 month of mojo risen from the koszinski group and have not got it they cashed the check over a week ago i want to know where it is my phone number is 912 313 1155 my adress is 1536 randee dr savannah ga 31406 where is it call me because i cant call you it dont make sence that they dont have a contact number thats bad bussiness i order from you people before and received it in no time i dont under stand what happin this time i would to know and hope to still get it
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mojo Risen
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- "I purchased a Samsung Dryer at the Savannah Georgia location and scheduled a delivery for February 20th. The dryer was delivered and installed. That afternoon my son-n-law..."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "I buy money counter for php 3.004 but they sent me money detector lamp(Order # 392683586 ), the item totally different. They don`t check what they sent to their customer,..."
- "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."