The Koszinski Group - Mojo Risen
I purchased this product and was promised a "double your money back" if it didn't work.
Well, it didn't work for me, and I used it as directed. So I asked for my money back and didn't get it.
However, I wrote again and complained, and after several weeks, I did get my original amount returned. I've waited to be sure the check cleared since by then I had read all the negative articles. I should have investigated this company before I bought the product. I learned a good lesson & will do so in the future.128c3826 review #150800
You may also like
- "I have purchased coaches from them in 2009. The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor. When I purchased, them I bought..."
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "I TOOK MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS TO THE GOLDEN CORRAL IN ST CHARLES MISSOURI ON SATURDAY 12/10/11 AT 12:38PM. I STOOD IN LINE FOR A STEAK, HOWEVER THEY..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they..."
- "Shelley Hill Pools has over 40 years of experience providing cool pools in rochester ny, . Our focus on quality and aesthetics has made us one of the leading providers..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."