The Koszinski Group - Mojo Risen
I purchased this product and was promised a "double your money back" if it didn't work.
Well, it didn't work for me, and I used it as directed. So I asked for my money back and didn't get it.
However, I wrote again and complained, and after several weeks, I did get my original amount returned. I've waited to be sure the check cleared since by then I had read all the negative articles. I should have investigated this company before I bought the product. I learned a good lesson & will do so in the future.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED. AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT..... I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL..."
- "I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick. I ordered the flowers online, when I..."
- "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..."
- "CompRite is the computer repair company that tries harder. That is why the company has experienced solid growth over the past 10 years, and the latest CompRite store is in West..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."