The Koszinski Group - Mojo Risen

Jul 07, 2009
review #150800

I purchased this product and was promised a "double your money back" if it didn't work.

Well, it didn't work for me, and I used it as directed. So I asked for my money back and didn't get it.

However, I wrote again and complained, and after several weeks, I did get my original amount returned. I've waited to be sure the check cleared since by then I had read all the negative articles. I should have investigated this company before I bought the product. I learned a good lesson & will do so in the future.

66af24f
3.8
Had an experience with The Koszinski Group?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Sheila Powers

Oct 02, 2012

Can anyone tell me how to contact this company. My father-in-law bought this product and has been using it for a couple of months unknown to anyone. He had a severe reaction to this mixed with his other meds and his dialysis. He was living on his own and now will have to spend the rest of hife in a nursing home. It is sad that they can just sell *** without contacting a Dr. first or something. This was a man who was very compentant and proud of being able to stay at home and care for himself at 81. I would like to contact these people to tell them to NEVER send anymore *** mail to my father-in-law or actions will be taken.

iccnatureman@yahoo.com  gary r

Sep 18, 2012

been using this product for some time now & am well pleased. however,i placed an order on 9/1,check# 6847 & have not yet received it. it was for 124.90 & included both the mojo risen & the semen enhancer. normally comes with a week so i am getting concerned as i want & need this product. can you help me? THANK YOU! GARY RICHMOND :cry

Montsand@aol.com

Apr 01, 2012

How do I order?

Gmoney

Mar 12, 2012

Ok...i used this product over the weekend and it surely delivers! Strong and hard from Saturday til Monday morning all off of one pill. I personally had no side effects and my woman was well pleased. I would highly recommend Mojo Risen!!!! ;)

Gmoney

Mar 09, 2012

Stumbled across this product today. Gonna try it tomorrow and will be back with the results!

james

Jan 30, 2012

Let the *** begin. My girl cant keep up with me. I want to *** every women I see.x

Greg

Jan 16, 2012

I've been using Mojo Risen for 3 or4 years now. I have tried DOZENS of similar products with no positive results. Mojo Risen is the ONLY supplement that has worked for me and believe me..It works WELL !!! I always reorder when I start on my last box so that I never run out. My wife likes what it does to me,too !! :eek

Jeff

Dec 16, 2011

It delivered as hoped, and I still see evidence of manly action in day 2. But I did have a couple of nasty side effects; after about 15 minutes my face became flushed and I broke out in a cold sweat. Then vision got a little blurry. Laid down for half hour and they subsided so romance could commence, but honestly it scared the heck out of me. Not sure if it was the cayenne pepper, but WTF was the blurry vision about?

watson

Dec 02, 2011

been using M_RISEN for 3 months, really good stuff.I order 3 boxes at a tlme. lasting power is out of this world. explosion is woww. no problem. :(

jimmie

Sep 20, 2011

I would like to know when my order will arrive I ordered mojo risen about a week ago and it has nor arrived yet

Kevin

Jul 21, 2011

I've used this product off and on for a few years now. My friend recommended it to me and I recommended it to my two brothers. We're all very happy. Lucky for me I had no side effects at all. A slight headache my first time using it, but after that, nothing at all. The day after I let my brother try one he called me and immediately said "just call me iron James". I laughed my *** off.

William

Jul 09, 2011

Took this for the first time and it worked some of the side effects hit me like a brick but it got me going and kept me going this is great stuff minus the vomit feeling

Bob

Apr 02, 2011

I bought mine at www.calciumsupreme.com. Shipping was fast and the product really works!!

Sampson

Mar 23, 2011

I took the product for the first time and 24 hours later im still ready to rock. This is some good stuff man. The secret ingredient in this stuff believe it or not is rare species of ant.

Wes

Feb 23, 2011

This stuff is unreal it would give a dead man wood and energy go power to boot. Only side effect i can see is the light in the room is brighter. No joke you can nearly see in the dark with this stuff. My wife says get more!!!!!! :) :)

Roberto

Feb 01, 2011

BEST male product I've used and I've tried many. www.onlinecoralcalcium.com shipped my order the day I placed it. :)

Happy_Camper

Jan 02, 2011

I have used MOJO Risen for a couple of years now. I am 34 years old and do not have any issues with getting an erection, but, it is nice to take this little pill and go all night long like I was a teenager. My wife can tell when I take it by the size of my tool. A nice bonus!

Showing 1-20 of 32 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about The Koszinski Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×